Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finnish Women's Weekend

This weekend it is time again for the yearly gathering of Finnish Women living in the Netherlands. Last year was my first time there, and I felt a bit outside of the group with the average middle age being quite above mine. On the first lunch I ended up to a table of women exchanging stories about giving birth in the Netherlands.. not exactly my cup of tea :)

I was already thinking of not going this year. However, we ended up going there as a group with three other girls around my age, so I thought to give it a try still.

The program consists of workshops, swimming, sauna and an evening party. The theme these year is "Aloha!". The weather forecast says, that it will be around zero degrees which feels like -15 C. Luckily we can stay inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment