|Since I did the exams on two separate days, I get a certifiace from each part. To get the diploma, I need to send the certifiactes back to DUO (the equivalent of KELA) and then wait for four weeks to get the diploma.. handy :)|
- one dutch course at the Volksuniversiteit (A1, A2)
- one dutch course at Babel institute (B1)
- private lessons for preparing for the exam (B2)
- 593 days of living in the Netherlands
- lots of frustration but also moments of actually "getting it"
|Here are the flowers received from my almost-parents-in-law.|